Monday, 17 July 2017

New Creative Team Member

Hi!!! 

This beautiful Monday morning, I would like to introduce you to our Creative Team member Piyanki Biswas!! I am so glad to have this beautiful lady and a lovely crafter to our team. She makes cards, Decoupage, Home Decors and much more. She has a very elegant style and love the way she embellish her cards and projects... 

I am very eager to see her creations with Mudra, are you? Lets hear from her... 



"Its a big day for me today. Thank you Varshitha for giving me this opportunity. I thank you for appreciating and liking my work and letting me sharing my creativity with you all!

By profession I am an Electronic Post Graduate.Work,Travel ad crafting takes a major space of my life. I have been crafting forever if I may say so however the style has evolved over the years. To be candid my style has always been inclined to floral designs, bouquet, swirls and layers. I love making cards, home decor pieces and wall art. Stamping is the heart of all my projects.

An ardent traveler, photographer by hobby and passionate crafter is how my spin today!I welcome you all to my creative world.

For my first day at Mudra I have 3 projects to share with you all!

Card 1

The card measures 4.25"x5.5". Here I have used the Mandala stencil. Mixed some spray paint with texture paste and used the stencil. For the sentiment used the Wishing You Stamp set and finished the card with flat base pearls.



Card 2

The final card measures 4.25x5.5 and again here I have used the same combination of stencil and stamp set. Used Archival Sunflower and Pink ink for the stencil. Finished the card with some couture sequins.


Card 3

This card is aligned with this month challenge at Mudra. I have created a see through Shaker. The card background is created using distress Oxide repeat stamping with  Leaves Stamp set.



Thats all I have for you today! Hope you like it and will yourself try your creativity with Mudra.

Do share what you create until then Happy Crafting!


Products used

                                                   

                                                   

                  

Wish to see your creations as you play along our current challenge Challenge #11 - Interactive Card / Project 



Mudra stamps are now available at the following retailers:

Art and Craft Store - Noida
Hindustan Trading Company, Chennai
The Craft Store, Srilanka 
Papercurves, UAE

Hope you all loved her cards!!! Love those simple mandala stencils.. 

Love, 
Varshitha

3 comments:

  1. Welcome Piyanki! So glad to see here! Beautiful creations and looking forward to see more....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see Piyanki as part of Mudra team ! Your work is beautiful and Elegant :)

    ReplyDelete