The celebration is ON!!! Have you hopped along? Its great to see BEAUTIFUL designs with all the festive mood that we all have.
Now, coming to the monthly challenge that we have this month i.e. 'Celebration'.
For today's inspiration I have made two cards:
- I took the solid balloon images from Balloons set and Love set.
- I fussy cut them and an extra circular big balloon with a measurement a little bigger than the stamped balloons.
- I colored them with distress ink.
- Finally adhered them with a mounted tape. I have drawn strings for the balloons and the Sentiment is from the Balloons set.
- I stamped the cake from Let's Party stamp and colored it with Crayola Supertips.
- Fussy cut the image and glued it to a tag. I blended some inks (Picked Raspberry and Mustard seed) on the tag.
- After placing the tags as shown in the picture, I stamped stars from the same set with dye inks and applied glossy accent over them.
- I finished off the card with a sentiment die cut.
This card is different from the theme, but I couldn't resist myself from sharing it.
- I started stamping florals from Linen Blooms and Leaves from the Leafy set with light colored dye inks and distress inks.
- I coupled them with some hand drawn leaves and tiny flowers.
- I started no line coloring with Fuji transparent colors.
- After I finished off water coloring, I painted the blank space with black.
- I covered the intricate spaces with Black gel pen.
I finished it off a sentiment from Universal Love and some sequins and enamel dots.
Do not forget to participate in our monthly challenge: Celebration
Mudra stamps are now available at the following Retailers:
Hindustan Trading Company, Chennai
Art and Craft Store - Noida
The Craft Store, Srilanka
Kat Scrappiness , USA
Hope you liked the projects.